Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo Blog: Boat Rides in the Philippines



Okay I just got here in the Philippines.  Hopefully I can do more travelling to beaches and other tropical destinations before the rainy season starts next month.

Since some of the places I intend to visit may  not always have fast Internet, I may not be able to upload promptly the bigger image files from my DSLR.

So for now, here are some photos from my previous travels, taken with my waterproof camera during island hopping tours in the Philippines.

Boracay
Boarding time
Just make sure the boat you will be riding has lifevests for everyone
 Shangri-la Boracay

Puka Beach: a quiet alternative to White Beach

Palawan
Sabang wharf: Next stop, the Underground River!
En route: Kharst Limestone cliffs
the Underground River boat
Return Trip to Sabang
the exterior of the massive cathedral cavern of the Underground River

No comments:

Post a Comment